We need to know:
- the software version (this is important)
- the S/N of eyeTablet
Basic diagnostic / checklist:
1) assure that the last software version is installed on the Chart Panel (FAR-POLA-VV
) and also on the eyeTablet
. If not, download
the last available version and upgrade both the devices.
2) the bluetooth key “bluepen” (BT dongle inserted on the usb port of the chart panel) must flashing during search and connection.
Advanced diagnostic / checklist:
1) The connection between WIDE-N VistaVision, POLA VistaVision and eyeTablet is Bluetooth, instead the connection between the FAR-POLA VistaVision, FAR VistaVision and eyeTablet is WIFI. Please check if the eyeTablet is configured with the correct device in the Setting.
2) If you are using the FAR-POLA VV check if the name of the connection is the same ( "FVD000..." ). In the eyeTablet you can view this information in the mainscreen top-left, in the FAR-POLA VV go to "Setup" -> "Information" and at the center-bottom you can view the name of connection ( "FVD000..." ).
3) in case of high noise/interferences of wifi or bluetooth, try to use the “bluepen 100 meters” (supplied as optional item) instead of standard bluepen.
4) if you need more support, please contact your DISTRIBUTOR.